Saturday, July 16, 2005

Vocabulary/Drawing Game

I don't know if this game has been mentioned yet, but I find it to work effectively with my Korean students.

First, I divide the class into two teams and I draw a line down the center of the board. I have a student from each team come to me and I secretly show them a picture. These two students then go to the board and after I count to 3, they draw the picture as fast as they can. The first team to guess the picture gets a point. Then I choose two different students to draw. The team with the most points wins! This game is obviously very similar to Pictionairy.

No comments:

Teaching Methods

In case my CELTA teachers google my work and find this site, it should be noted that the lesson plans here are original work, and that I am keeping them on my blog for my own records. For further information, email me at sandyhoney2@gmail.com.

Blog Archive