Saturday, July 16, 2005

Present Continuous

Activity Description:

Group in circle, first person turns to person next to them and mimes an action ,say brushing their teeth. The person next to them asks "what are you doing" the first person says anything but brushing their teet, say "I'm tying my shoelaces" that person now starts miming tying their shoelaces and the person next to them asks "what are you doing" they could say "I'm flying a kite" and then that person starts miming flying a kite then next person in the circle asks "what are you doing" and so on.. around the circle.

No comments:

Teaching Methods

In case my CELTA teachers google my work and find this site, it should be noted that the lesson plans here are original work, and that I am keeping them on my blog for my own records. For further information, email me at sandyhoney2@gmail.com.

Blog Archive