Thursday, May 10, 2007

FUTURE PERFECT


USE 1 Completed Action Before Something in the Future


The Future Perfect expresses the idea that something will occur before another action in the future. It can also show that something will happen before a specific time in the future



USE 2 Duration Before Something in the Future (Non-continuous Verbs)



With Non-continuous Verbs and some non-continuous uses of Mixed Verbs, we use the Future Perfect to show that something will continue up until another action in the future.


No comments:

Teaching Methods

In case my CELTA teachers google my work and find this site, it should be noted that the lesson plans here are original work, and that I am keeping them on my blog for my own records. For further information, email me at sandyhoney2@gmail.com.